José E. Gaytán Melicoff MD.
Obstetrics and Gynecology. Human Assisted Reproduction.
Licensed MD at Anáhuac University México City, OB-Gyn at State of México University, Master Degree in Human Reproduction and Endocrinology at the Universitat de Valencia Spain and Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad (IVI), Training in Endoscopy at Hospital “Dr. Peset” and the Mediterranean Institute of Endoscopy, Certified by the Mexican Gynecology and Obstetrics and the Human Reproduction Board. Imparted and attended many lectures to his field of practice in many scientific meetings and a good number of national and international publications.
Our IVF specialists has the following memberships and credentials:
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists;
- Mexican College of Gynecology and Obstetrics;
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine;
- Mexican Association for Reproductive Medicine;
- Mexican Association for Assisted Reproduction;
- Spanish Fertility Society;
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Endocrinology;
- Mexican Association of Medical Tourism and Health;
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Mexican College of Gynecology and Obstetrics, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Mexican Association for Reproductive Medicine, Mexican Association for Assisted Reproduction, Spanish Fertility Society, European Society of Human Reproduction and Endocrinology, Mexican Association of Medical Tourism and Health.
- Leader of the first group to get a healthy baby from an HIV positive male;
- Directed and Founded the most elite center with the best success rates in Mexico City, Mexico;
- Opened and directed the first IVI (a word famous center for research and development in fertility) outside of Spain;
- They are one of the first groups utilizing the system of vitrification as a preservation method; They have been doing it now for seven years.
- Initiated and formed the first oocyte bank in Mexico with vitrification;
- Over 6500 couples treated;
- First doctor to do PGD in Mexico;
Professional Accomplishments and Accolades:
Co-founder, director, and partner of the Mexican branch of a famous chain of fertility clinics for 5 years, and founder, director, and partner of another ivf fertility clinic for over 2 years; General Director of the Cancun Fertility Center.
Reasons to choose the Fertility Center Cancun?
- Personal with academic preparation in the best fertility institutions around the globe.
- Years of experience treating national and international patients.
- Facilities and advanced technology with the best results.
- Clear and reliable information.
- Our main goal: Success with the best most personalized care.
Management of increasing reproductive health problems through medical assistance with excellency and quality.
Refrend as liders of reference in reproductive health treatments around the globe with the highest standards of professionalism creating an impact to efficiently solve infertility problems.
Professionalism, ethics, human care.