IVF AND CANCUN
IVF or in vitro fertilization is also an acronym for “in a glass”. simply put, ivf is the introduction of a man’s sperm to a female partners eggs in the setting of a lab to produce an embryo. for many couples, in vitro fertilization in cancun is an option for couples who cannot naturally conceive through other methods. the embryos are put back into a woman’s uterus after 3 to 5 days of being in an incubator with the high chance that they will grow into a baby. many problems can prevent a couple from becoming pregnant or conceiving naturally. ivf cancun, help couples overcome the following infertility problems:
Failed tubal reversal or tubal blockage, endometriosis, cervical factors, pelvic adhesions, male factors, unexplained infertility or failed conventional therapy.
These are the sorts of problems that can prevent a couple from having a baby naturally.
Who is best suited for ivf in cancun?
BELOW ARE SOME FACTORS FOR USING IVF IN CANCUN
- Tubal problems mean that a woman’s fallopian tubes are damaged or blocked and this can make it complicated for – and egg to be fertilized or for an embryo to travel all the way to the uterus.
- Severe endometriosis can affect bother fertilization of an egg and also the implantation of the embryo in the uterus.
- Ovarian issues can prevent the release of production of an egg
- Male factors will include a low sperm count or problems with the sperm function or motility. this can inhibit the sperm from fertilizing an egg by itself.
- Abnormal uterus shape, fibroid tumors
- Unexplained infertility
HERE ARE THE STEPS THAT NEED TO BE DONE IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE IVF
- The woman is given a drug to suppress the natural monthly cycle as an injection or nasal spray, to be taken for around two weeks.
- A fertility hormone is administered for around 12 days to stimulate the body to produce more eggs.
- Eggs are collected by inserting a needle through the vagina into each ovary.
- The eggs are mixed with the man’s sperm in a laboratory.
- The fertilized eggs – embryos – are incubated and then transferred into the womb.
- Prior to the transfer, the woman prepares the uterus for the embryo by taking progesterone to thicken the lining.
- For women aged under 40, one or two embryos are placed in the womb.
- For a woman aged over 40, three embryos are implanted.
Cancun has come a long way in its 40 some years of existence. It has developed into one of the most modern and advanced cities in Latin America. There are about 150 hotels in Cancun with more than 24,000 rooms and 380 restaurants. Four million visitors arrive each year in an average of 190 flights daily. Due to this perfect connection to the US and Canada and Europe, it has become an advanced center of medical tourism in Mexico.
We are here in Cancun to organize every IVF detail for you from your treatment schedule, to your flights to your accommodations to all ground transportation.